The Company was established by the Spedo Bothers in 1952, linked by their strong passion for agricolture. At the beninng, the factory was built in Villa Bartolomea, a small town not far from today’s industrial building. Right from the start, creativity and perseverance made them create and implement a range of agricultural machinery for sowing, ridging and harvesting potatoes.
That was an immediate success, because the models were designed on the real needs of the manufacturings and created by the direct experiences while working in the fields. The spreading of the machines by the farmers of the time allowed the company to grow quickly, developing technology and organization of the plant.
In order to conform the manufactuirng structure to the new market demands, the property was moved to the municipality of Castagnaro, by acquiring a large area which in time has allowed the building of the facility, headquarters of Spedo at present. Over the years, the company has been equipped with modern technologies to optimize manufacturing processes.